Stepping off my soapbox and posting some more family pics!

Okay so I'm off my soapbox now and back to posting about the family lunacy around here. I LOVE this picture, daddy, cam and katie sleeping on the couch. Kenzi constantly has Katie on the bed, couch or anywhere wrapped in blankets so now Katie thinks she always needs to be snuggled up with us, it's a little hard though with an 80 pound dog that thinks she's a lap dog!!
Kenzi loves Katie!!! Katie follows Kenzi everywhere, she even lets Kenzi lay on her while she does her homework. It is the cutest thing ever!!! I don't know if you can see but the card Kenzi is holding up says:

"Dog Tired, Taking A Nap"
This is a VERY typical picture in our house, yes there is dog hair in my bed too because Kenzi loves to do homework on the bed with Katie...UGH!
We love our furry family members, and yes they are spoiled.
A Day in the life of a Homeschooler!

Okay so you thought school had to be in a classroom......NOPE!!!
School is on mommy and daddy's bed in pajamas!!! Bet you never got to do that :-P
You can see Cam studying his little brains out, while Kenzi is posing for the camera.....Katie laid there the whole time they did homework, all wrapped up and cozy getting dog hair in MY bed!
Well we can't leave out Cam and Toby, Tobs as we affectionately call him is a bi
g huge pill, he LOVES to bark if he is on the main floor and nobody is down there with him. He also likes to relieve himself by marking his peoples clothes and blankets so he has to be tied to someone at all times or tied to the chair downstairs so he can't wander off. He is a tough cookie but your heart just melts when he jumps in your lap and snuggles!
Okay, so I said family lunacy. We are a family of lunes I swear. So we move to the D.C. area for daddy to go to law school, run out of money, Daddy gets an A and 2 B+'s almost unheard of in Law School and we have to leave, hence the boxes in the hallway. We are now heading out in a trailer to who knows where, anywhere daddy can get a job!!!
We are leaving for Knoxville, TN and hoping for the best. I know we're crazy but we've grown fond of our adventures.
Daddy's last visit to GWU Law School!
****We are now taking donations if anyone has $400,000 hey'd like to donate we can actually pay the $200,000 in tuition and live so daddy can go to school!
I'll post more pics of daddy's last day at the law school next time......
Okay so I'm off my soapbox now and back to posting about the family lunacy around here. I LOVE this picture, daddy, cam and katie sleeping on the couch. Kenzi constantly has Katie on the bed, couch or anywhere wrapped in blankets so now Katie thinks she always needs to be snuggled up with us, it's a little hard though with an 80 pound dog that thinks she's a lap dog!!
Kenzi loves Katie!!! Katie follows Kenzi everywhere, she even lets Kenzi lay on her while she does her homework. It is the cutest thing ever!!! I don't know if you can see but the card Kenzi is holding up says:
"Dog Tired, Taking A Nap"
This is a VERY typical picture in our house, yes there is dog hair in my bed too because Kenzi loves to do homework on the bed with Katie...UGH!
We love our furry family members, and yes they are spoiled.
A Day in the life of a Homeschooler!
Okay so you thought school had to be in a classroom......NOPE!!!
School is on mommy and daddy's bed in pajamas!!! Bet you never got to do that :-P
You can see Cam studying his little brains out, while Kenzi is posing for the camera.....Katie laid there the whole time they did homework, all wrapped up and cozy getting dog hair in MY bed!
Well we can't leave out Cam and Toby, Tobs as we affectionately call him is a bi
Okay, so I said family lunacy. We are a family of lunes I swear. So we move to the D.C. area for daddy to go to law school, run out of money, Daddy gets an A and 2 B+'s almost unheard of in Law School and we have to leave, hence the boxes in the hallway. We are now heading out in a trailer to who knows where, anywhere daddy can get a job!!!
We are leaving for Knoxville, TN and hoping for the best. I know we're crazy but we've grown fond of our adventures.
Daddy's last visit to GWU Law School!
****We are now taking donations if anyone has $400,000 hey'd like to donate we can actually pay the $200,000 in tuition and live so daddy can go to school!
I'll post more pics of daddy's last day at the law school next time......





1 comment:
Do you take PlaySkool money or Monopoly because we could go in with a few other people and maybe make it work.:) Congrats on the hard work paid off Dave! You are meant for greatness! Things will work out in the end.
-Troy, and Sophy and Emily =)
Post a Comment