Monday, December 15, 2008


This was an absolutely amazing experience, I will never forget the absolute reverence, the spirit felt while walking through this cemetery is life changing. All the men and women that have given their lives for our freedom, it brings tears to my eyes.

Even the kids walked with careful reverence while we were here, they spoke reverently and I was so proud of them.

I want to show you a video of the cemetery but before I do I want to show you a couple of pictures.



Here is the sign pointing the way to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. There is a guard protecting this tomb, 24 hours a day 7 days a week rain or shine!!

One of the most heart warming stories about this tomb.

A hurricane was coming and the soldier was told to take cover, but the soldier guarding ths tomb would not leave, he walked in perfect formation through the storm to show his ultimate devotion to those fallen soldiers whose names are known only to God.


We sat on the steps and watched this soldier guard this tomb, you could feel the spirit here so strongly. The soldiers energy was infectious and you couldn't help but just watch in awe and respect.

It was truly mezmorizing to sit in this place and respect those fallen soldiers.





Please watch our video of our amazing trip to the Arlington National Cemetery.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

what an experience, we sure will miss you christmas, I need your address so I can send you a Christmas Card. Maybe I will get it from your mom this weekend.

Enjoy the Holidays.

wendy