Sunday, July 20, 2008

Last Two Days in Nashville

Our final Days in Nashville
As much as I have enjoyed blogging our adventure, it takes for ever to post all the pictures. So for today I am doing slideshows to finish up the trip in Nashville. It was a great trip!!
Dave was the one who insisted that we go to the Veggie Cafe in Nashville for lunch and dinner everyday. He LOVED the grilled tofu sandwich and the BBQ tempeh sandwich.
We had a great trip, Tennessee is beautiful. We even picked up some real estate magazines for future reference if Dave decided to work in Nashville after school. The home prices were amazing but I think Dave was enthralled with Kentucky, it was very beautiful. I don't think they have any big law firms there though :-)
Enjoy the pictures.

I hope you enjoyed our little 'video'. There are a few pictures of our little excursion to mississippi, we had to get in as many states as possible so we drove to a beautiful park in Mississippi on our way from Little Rock to Nashville.

No comments: